read more articles

The Incomplete Landlord

16th April 2019

A few questions that I am asked from time to time from landlords managing their own BTL properties:

Where can I get a tenancy agreement?  Can I have help with my tenants?  Can you protect my deposit?  Can you inspect my property?  Can you help me evict my tenants?

We already tailor our services to the needs of each of our landlords, however, we have now decided to offer a menu of services, so we can assist those landlords that prefer to do it themselves.

Some landlords have informed me that most high street agents won’t stray from the path of standard services, which has left them at a loose end when looking for just one or two services.  We on the other hand are more than happy to rip apart our packaged service and offer a menu service where you can pick and choose the areas you would like assistance with.

For example, a while ago, I had a landlord that went traveling and needed someone to look after his properties only whilst he was out of the country.  We discussed what services he required and then provided this for the four months that he was away.  Another example is a landlord that had found her own tenants and only wanted a tenancy agreement, which we were able to provide to her.

If you are finding yourself in a situation where you need a little help but don’t want the whole package, then please do get in touch.

Richard Bond

Register with us now to receive emails about our property opportunities, articles and event information!

Sow & Reap will process the data you submit for the purposes of emailing you property opportunities, articles, and event information. Only supply your phone number if you are happy to be telephoned by us regarding the same, otherwise please enter 0. In the comments box, please write “Consent to SMS” if you would like to be occasionally notified of property opportunities and our events via SMS.
Please only click ‘Send’ if you consent to Sow & Reap processing your data for this purpose.

Get to know us

If you want to know more about how investing in Central London property can get you great results, then don't hesitate to give us a call.

Sow & Reap

Meridien House,
42 Upper Berkeley Street,
London, W1H 5PW

T: 0207 993 0103

Sow & Reap

1008, Gala Empire,
Opp. Doordarshan Tower,
Drive-in Road, Thaltej,
Ahmedabad - 380052
Gujarat, India