BE QUICK – OR MISS OUT!
5th May 2018
An astonishing opportunity to buy into one of London’s best located developments, early, with a superbly structured highly competitive offer.
- The Jacquard, Whitechapel, E1
- A stone’s throw from Crossrail
- 2 minutes from The City of London
- 3 minutes from Canary Wharf
- 20 storey state-of-the-art tower
- 10% deposit required to exchange contracts
- Estimated 19.8% capital growth
- Forecast pre-completion returns 99%
- Completion Q4 2021
- Special Sow & Reap 5% discount off listed prices
Location Location Location
2 minutes from the City; 3 minutes from Canary Wharf
When Crossrail opens in 2019, this development will be within 2 minutes travel time from The City of London and within 3 minutes of Canary Wharf.
The Silk District Development is literally a block from Whitechapel station on Crossrail. Just a 200-metre walk!
Highly Beneficial Deal Structure
The development is due for completion in 3.5 years. Investors are required to deposit 10% to exchange contracts in 21 days from reservation. This means that every 5% in capital growth will deliver a gross return of 50%.
Therefore, a 10% increase in prices will deliver a 100% return.
No stamp duty is due until completion. Therefore, any contracts sold on before completion will incur no stamp duty to the original investor.
This structure provides the investor with leverage without any interest payable, or the hassle of obtaining a mortgage.
To reserve your unit, £2,500 is payable to the developer now. 10% deposit minus the £2,500 is payable within 21 days. After 6 months, 5% is payable and then another 5% is payable in 18 months.
Completion is due Q4 2021.
This is 3.5 years away, providing every investor a unique opportunity to make a leveraged return forecast to be very significant indeed.
Major Capital Growth
The global property firm, JLL, forecast price growth of 19.8% between now and 2021.
Assuming the full deposit of 20% has been paid, this would result in a gross return of 99%.
This is a stunning opportunity.
Massive Employment Growth; Chronic Under-Supply
500,000 people work in the City. Over the next 5 years, employment growth is forecast to surge 27%, that is 100,000 more workers.
Only 7,400 live in the City.
Meanwhile, Canary Wharf is set to grow as an employment hub from 205,000 to 234,000 between 2017 and 2026.
Given that these two high employment districts will be 2 minutes and 3 minutes in travel time from 2019, this means the Silk District Development is ideally situated to benefit from these dynamics.
And Rental Growth
JLL also forecast rental growth of 15.3% for those investors who wish to hold on for longer term returns.
Very Competitive Prices
Whitechapel, as an area, is set for a jump in prices as it catches up with its neighbouring areas.
As well as Crossrail and the employment growth, a £300 million regeneration project is being implemented to deliver on four promises:
- Make Whitechapel a destination shopping area
- 7 stunning public squares and spaces
- New schools
- Upgrade of Whitechapel station
Top Developer, Top Specification
This project is the creation of well renowned developers Mount Anvil and L&Q, founded 27 years and over 50 years ago respectively.
The specification is a suitably high specification and has been defined in detail.
Estimated Return on CapitalThe example below shows the estimated return on capital, for a buyer who deposits the full 20%. If the investor sells the unit on before the full 20% is due then returns could be higher if the capital growth is 19.8% or more.
Price of unit: £474,525 (with Sow&Reap 5% off)
Full price of unit: £499,500
Estimated capital growth: 19.8%
Estimated value: £598,401
Estimated gross profit: £123,876
Sow & Reap fee: £14,236
Estimated net profit: £109,640
Estimated return on capital: 116%
This example excludes legal fees. The developer pays his own legal fees. Estimated return on capital includes the return of the deposit in addition to the earning of the profit.
What is Available?
This development at The Jacquard consists of just 130 units and over half of them have been sold in less than a fortnight.
And that is before the launch in China.
We have reserved 10 units for our clients.
Other Key Information
- Address of the development – Raven Row, Whitechapel, London E1
- Local Council – Tower Hamlets
- Architect – Stockwool
- Landscape Architect – Fabrik
- Interior Design – Suna Interior Design
- Developer – Mount Anvil & L&Q
- Completion Date – Estimated Q4 2021
- Tenure – 999 years leasehold
- Building Insurance – 2 years fixtures & fittings plus 10 year NHBC
- Service Charge – estimated £4.25psf
- Total number of homes: 31 studios; 56 1-beds; 31 2-beds and 12 3-beds
- Facilities: gym & spin room; cinema room; residents’ lounge & flexible workspace; landscape & rooftop gardens; 24-hour concierge
Call 0207 096 2068 to find out how to reserve your unit!