What We Do
With us, you can invest in property hassle free. Using our expertise and knowledge we provide a turnkey solution all the way from sourcing to exit.
Property is one of those things that innately we in the UK are attracted to. It can be a great form of investment. You own it, you can see it, you can touch it, and you hope it will give you a great return on investment. Really though, to avoid the pitfalls, and some of the classic mistakes that many make in property, you need to have the expertise and the right strategy. Many clients are unaware of the potential they have to generate returns using property, and are often pleasantly surprised at the added value we bring.
Property is our passion, we help you define what you actually want – in our long experience it may not be as you first think. We then execute in order to maximize your return, so you can invest more wisely.
An Estate Agent works for the seller, it pays to have someone on your side! A property sourcing company like ours focuses its attention on the investor. Through our network and connections we manage to often source properties for you that you may not normally have access to. We do this in locations where we consider your return on investment will be strengthened.
We have decades of inhouse experience plus we have a strong team around us, including planners, architects, tax advisors and barristers.
Whatever you are looking for, from a simple buy to let investment opportunity or your next development opportunity, we can guide you holistically on this path – contact us and we will be happy to have a no obligation chat.
Isn’t it time you put your money out to work for you?
Recent Deal – 3 Teignmouth Gardens
Expected % gain on cash used
Expected total cost
How It Works
We source property. Good property deals don’t always hit the open market. Even when on the open market at times they are hidden in plain sight, but we have the ability to spot the deal and unlock its potential.
We evaluate potential deals with our decades of experience, acquired knowledge and professional team; whilst continuingly honing our skills.
Once we identify a deal, we request legal consultants to analyse the deal depending on the strategy we have for the investment.
We offer deals exclusively to our signed up members.
Most of the money for a deal typically comes from a lending institution. Therefore, a big part of the deal is financing. We strive to obtain the deal which is best suited for the investment. We do this inhouse which keeps it seamless.
We coordinate the development / renovation. We know the right professionals to get on broad. In some cases they even manage to commence the project before completion, getting you a head start. We have even managed to get six figure grants for some of our previous projects.
We manage our clients’ property portfolios through our Northwood PLC franchise, and you benefit from their robust compliance. Wherever possible, we encourage our clients to take out rent guarantee insurance to ensure complete peace of mind.
We will work with you to come to the best possible solution for the asset, by either looking to resell the asset on, or refinance and keep on a long term basis.
Join Our Mailing List
We have been writing in a national newspaper for almost two decades. Take a look at what we are writing!
- One man’s pain is another’s gainIn recent times there have been a lot of commercial properties which have been disposed of both in the auctions and private treaty. The primary cause being that retailers are moving away from the costs, and wastage of a street presence to an… Read more: One man’s pain is another’s gain
- A look in the rearview mirror Rates are starting to drop, and there are products that have appeared which are actually below 5%, that too for BTL properties. Only the other day we quoted for a client regarding a remortgage on a 5-year fixed. This drop is starting to… Read more: A look in the rearview mirror
- A helping handI recently met a client who has hopes of purchasing a property, not just in the prime area of London, but the prime street. She knows the location well, as she currently rents in the same building as where she wants to purchase. … Read more: A helping hand
- Stretching Time Back in the day during the pre credit crunch era, one could (if done in the right manner) purchase a property with no money down; using the discount as the deposit. The way this would work is instead of a mortgage offer for… Read more: Stretching Time
- Gearing upWe had an enquiry where the client required a remortgage on a large property in Central London, worth about £4.2M. Needless to say this is not a rental yield play. Rents tend to be abysmal in proportion to the property value in this… Read more: Gearing up
Click the link below to schedule a complimentary consultation
Vinay Saujani. UEFA B Licenced Football Coach